Dreams of leprechauns, rainbows, and pots o’ gold, dancing in your head? Then it must be March! And with St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, now’s the time to channel your inner Irish. No shenanigans here! These deals are sure to have you chasing rainbows.
Irish Inspired Tee-Shirts: What better way to show off your inner leprechaun than with a fun St. Patrick’s Day inspired T-shirt! Check out these deals sure to please any leprechaun.
- Zazzle.com: Make your inner leprachaun proud with a Zazzle St. Patrick’s Day T-shirt. Use promo code STPATTEESALE through March 8th for an additional 5% off your Irish attire. If your order is $50 or more, it ships free. Purchase through Mr. Rebates for a pot o’ gold worthy 15% cash rebate. Now that’s a deal fit for the end of the rainbow!
- CafePress: Get your green on with CafePress’s $17 t-shirt sale. From the tiniest leprechaun to the biggest, CafePress has the whole family covered in green. Want more green for your own pot o’ gold? Purchase through Mr. Rebates for another 12% cash back. Gotta love the green saved here!
- 80sTees.com: The 80’s are calling and they’ve got your lucky shirt! Get your own “luck o’ the Irish” with a vintage 80’s styled t-shirt. And with prices starting at $9.99, you’re already on the way to a lucky day!
Lucky Charms: Need some “luck o’ the Irish?” Then it’s time to get your Lucky Charms. From Irish and Celtic bling, to leprechauns for the garden, to handmade Irish craftiness, find your own special Lucky Charm at one of these sites.
- ShopIrish.com:From jewelry to home goods, food and drink to clothing, you can find “all things Irish” here. Be inspired! Gift your sweetheart a beautiful Celtic ring. Tip your Irish hat at your local pub. Protect your garden with a Solar Leprechaun. And now through March 5th, take advantage of their St. Patrick’s Day free shipping special.
- Glencara.com: Direct from Galway, Ireland, Glencara has one of the largest selections of Irish and Celtic jewelry in the world. Pick out your own lucky charm, and with Glencara’s “Best Price” guarantee, you can rest assured you got the best price. What’s not lucky about that! Four-day shipments to the U.S. and Canada ensure a St. Patrick’s Day delivery.
- CelticJewelry.com: Lucky is finding jewelry on sale, and Celtic Jewelry has a sale just in time for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration. These jewelry pieces might be discountinued at Celtic, but that just means a lucky deal for you. Better still, get a $10 gift certificate for every order of $100 or more. Oh, and more luck your way! There’s also free shipping on orders of $60 or more.
- Etsy.com: Looking for something more unique? Then St. Patrick’s Day and Etsy.com is a match made just for you! Need shamrocks? They have them. How about four-leaf clover earrings? Yep, these too! Want to bling out your window with stained glass shamrocks? Find it on Etsy!
Travel Deals To The Emerald Isle: Searching for Leprechauns and Rainbows? Don’t let skyrocketing airfare keep you grounded. If you can travel between now and May, you can cash in on a fab trip to Ireland without costing your pot o’ gold. Each travel special below includes round trip airfare from major U.S. cities, and with current round trip airfare to Dublin as high as $1000, these packages are a deal. So go on, see for yourself what’s at the end of the rainbow. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find that pot o’ gold!
- Go-Today St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin: Always dreamed of being in Dublin for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations? It’s not too late with this deal from Go-Today. For as little as $799, find yourself hefting a pint to the sounds of Celtic music and Irish dance in the streets and pubs of Dublin. This deal also includes four nights’ accommodations and a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Aer Lingus Vacations: Who knows Ireland better than their national airline, Aer Lingus? And they have just the package to have you chasing rainbows and leprachauns in no time! With prices as low as $599, Aer Lingus has travel deals to the Emerald Isle that will leave your friends green with envy But you want to act fast. These prices end March 9th.
- Sceptre Tours 6-Night Castle Hotels of Ireland: Dreaming of a by-gone era? Why not fulfill that dream and spend a week exploring Ireland’s country-side, complete with six nights spent in castle hotels! And with Sceptre’s Castle Hotel package priced at $999, it will seem like prices from a by-gone era too. This deal also includes 5 and 4-star castle hotel accomodations and car rental.
Got a hankering for a pot o’ gold now? Are you ready to celebrate your inner Irish? Tell us in the Comments Section below how you might celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.