Need a gift in a hurry? Sending a gift to a far-away friend? Want to surprise a very special mother with a gift card to her favorite store?
Giftly might have the answer!
What is Giflty? Giftly is an online personalized e-gift card service that takes traditional gift-card giving to a whole new level. Check out these features of a Giftly e-gift card.
- Gift givers can choose what businesses to gift.
- Giftly gift cards do not expire.
- A Giftly can be used at as many as three different stores and/or restaurants – all with one card!
- Giftly turns any credit or debit card into a gift card.
- Giflty gift cards are satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back.
Why give a Giftly gift card? Why not! There’s always a need for a gift, and Giftly makes gift-giving easy. With complete personalization, you can rest assured that you are gifting exactly what your recipient wants. Just think – in a matter of a few moments’ time, you can buy a Mother’s Day gift, something special for high school graduate, schedule a special delivery for Father’s Day, and surprise your best friend with a fab restaurant gift.
Wow- think of all the time you just saved by giving a Giftly e-gift card! For even more e-gift card ideas, check out Giftly Gift Ideas.
How does one gift a Giftly card? It’s not so hard, and you don’t have to open an account to do so. Lets’ walk through the process of creating a Giftly e-gift card and you’ll see how easy – and time saving – giving a gift of Giftly can be.
2. Add up to three local businesses where the Giftly card can be used. You can even chose “Any store you’d like,” making it so easy to please practically anyone.
3. Choose an image to customize your Giftly card. Images can be selected from several locations, including Facebook and Google. You can also upload your own special image.
4. Input your delivery options. You can send a Giftly card via e-mail, SMS, or Facebook. Include a personal message – don’t forget your name too! Then choose whether to have your Giftly card delivered now or schedule a delivery for a later date.
5. Complete your purchase, and your Giftly gift is on its way.
That’s it! Giftly takes it from here. Once you complete the transaction, Giftly delivers your e-gift card to the designated gift recipient per your delivery instructions, complete with instructions on how to use it.
How does one redeem a Giftly e-gift card? Again, it’s a fairly straight-forward process. First, the Giftly card recipient needs to Create an account with Giftly. Next, go shopping – or out to dinner – at one of the designated gift card locations and pay with a credit or debit card. Finally, redeem the gift card by logging into the recipient’s Giftly account. It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to use a Giftly e-gift card. And best of all – there’s no need to remember to bring that gift card when you have a Giftly e-gift card!
Once the gift card is redeemed, Giftly then credits the gifted amount directly to the registered credit or debit card or to a designated PayPal account. The credit is typically received within one to two days of the gift card redemption.
Have a Smartphone? Giftly is designed with smartphones in mind. Out shopping and found your gift? While you’re still in the store or restaurant, log into your Giftly account via your smartphone, and click on Use This Giftly to redeem your e-gift card. Through the use of geo-locating technology Giftly already knows where you are and sends the money directly to you.
No Smartphone? No problem! Giftly realizes that not everyone has a smartphone. You can also redeem a Giftly e-gift card through the Giftly website. Just log into your Giftly account, click on My Gifts, then click Redeem.
The Giftly Guarantee – Not completely satisfied? Giftly stands behind its product and will issue a full refund if you or your recipient is not happy with the Giftly experience.
Two more Giftly Details to Ponder:
- As awesome as giving the uniquely personal gift of Giftly is, there is one potential drawback. Recipients must make the purchase with their own funds, using their own credit or debit card, then request reimbursement from Giflty via the redemption process.
- Gift givers pay a processing fee for Giftly e-gift cards greater than $20. The gift recipient is not charged any fees to use the gift card.
Have more questions? Gifly’s Frequently Asked Questions might have the answer.
Giftly – The “No-Card-Gift-Card”. The next time you need a gift, think Giftly!
Do you frequently give gift cards? What kinds of gift cards do you like to give? What do you think of giving a Giftly gift card? Let us know in the Comments section below.