Sounds familiar? You’re correct. This is an updated version of a prior post, Save More With A Target REDCard. Why again? Because this information is worth repeating!
Do you shop at Target? Then you need a Target REDcard!
What is a Target REDcard? It is a rewards and benefits charge card or debit card designed to save you even more whenever you shop at Target. How does it do that? Every Target purchase completed with the Target REDCard receives a 5% discount. Just for using their card. Easy money, that is!
- 5% back on every Target purchase, every day, whether in-store or online.
- Free shipping for online purchases. No minimum purchase required, no membership fee necessary.
A Target REDcard has these additional features:
- Take Charge of Education: Support a local K-12 eligible school. Register a school in the REDcard Take Charge of Education program and Target will donate up to 1% of each REDcard purchase to that school.
- Target Pharmacy Rewards: Use the REDcard to fill five prescriptions and earn a 5% off Target shopping day. This is in addition to the 5% back REDcard purchases already receive. You choose the day and cash in on some great savings!
Target REDcards are available in three formats:
- Debit Card – links directly to your checking account for hassle free shopping. Debit card holders can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout. Debit cards cannot be used on mobile Target.com sites, though.
- Target Credit Card – good only at Target stores.
- Target Visa Credit Card – good anywhere Visa is accepted.
How can you get a REDcard?
Follow this link to Target REDcard for more details about the REDCard. Already know you want a REDCard? Read more about the Application Process and start down the road to greater savings on all your Target purchases!
Are you ready to “go RED” with a Target REDcard? Do you already have a Target REDCard? Let us know your experiences in the Comments section below.
Carol is away enjoying a Spring Break vacation with her family, courtesy of bargain airfare, a few Groupon deals, and persistence in finding lodging at a decent price. But don’t worry, she’ll be back shortly. She will be checking e-mail from time to time so go ahead and leave your comments, please.