Ten Days and counting to Valentine’s Day. Have you found your perfect gift yet? If not, there’s still plenty of time to shop. And to help you on your way, here’s more heart-felt gift ideas that are sure to please everyone this Valentine’s Day.
Set the mood for love with Gilt. Let Gilt’s Gift Giving Guide find gifts for everyone on your list. Just make sure to look for the heart near the “Add to Cart” button to ensure delivery by February 14th. Jumpstart your search with these three heart pumping ideas:
- This Wool Aztec Print Scarf will be sure to warm his heart. Originally $300, now $99.
- This Set of 3 Love Stretch Bracelets will show you “heart” your loved one! Originally $305, now $118.
- These Valentine’s Day Hair Clips will spell “adorable” for your littlest Valentine. Originally $40, now $27.
Bling her out with jewelry deals from Groupon and BlueNile:
- These Sterling Silver Swarovski Earrings will sparkle her day! $19 at Groupon, originally $70. Shop through Mr.Rebates for another 8% cash back.
- This Double Heart Pendant might be your ticket to a heart-stopping gift. $247 at BlueNile, originally $380. Click through Mr.Rebates and earn 4% cash back. Free shipping too!
Dazzle your man with these cool gift ideas at Etsy and Shari’s Berries:
- A box of Full Half Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Berries will sweeten him up for love! $19.99, from Shari’s Berries. That’s 40% off the normal price of $34. Don’t forget to use Mr.Rebates for a heart-pounding 12% cash back.
- These awesome Budwiser Fishing Lures or Guitar Pick Lures will make sure he knows how much you love him every time he casts a line. $17 at Etsy. Check out other “manly” designs hand crafted by Luregasmic.
Lend Cupid a hand with Personalization Mall. Save as much as 25% off too! Get free shipping on orders of $65 or more with code VALSHIP12. Use Mr.Rebates and get a whopping 15% cash back. Most orders can be customized and ready to ship in 1-2 days, and if placed by Feb. 8, your gift should arrive in time. Get personal this Valentine’s Day with these gifts:
- A Conversation Hearts Candy Jar filled with personalized Hershey Chocolate Kisses is destined to find the way to your man’s heart. On sale for $18.70.
- Express your love for the kids on your list with a Sweet Affections Personalized Puzzle. On sale for $14.95.
- Give a Sealed with a Smooch personalized gift tin and seal your love with a chocolatey kiss. On sale for $20.20.
Give a sweet gift from Red Envelope. You gotta love the savings with up to 50% off and an additional 20% off with Promo Code SGIFTS20. Make your purchase through Mr.Rebates, add another 7% cash back. Now that’s a sweetheart of a deal! Your loved one’s going to “heart” these gifts for sure:
- Express your love with this Personalized Love Wall Art. Originally $79.95, now only $39.99. Subtract 20% for a final price of $32.
- The Inspiration Quote Bangle will remind her every day of your love for her. Originally $99.95, now $74.99. Subtract 20% for a final price of $60.
- A Murano Heart Bracelet is bound to show how much you “heart” someone. Originally$49.95, now $39.99. Subtract 20% for a final price of $32
- The Year of Love Candles is sure to melt her heart. Originally $69.95, now $49.99. Subtract 20% for a final price of $40.
Shop heart-healthy savings at the Macy’s Go Red for Women Sale. Use the promo code RED when shopping online for 20% off your purchase. Don’t forget the Mr.Rebates click-through for another 4% cash back. Shopping in-store? Be sure to wear RED to get an extra 20% off your purchase. Save an additional 10% off select sale jewelry purchase; use promo code EXTRA for online purchases.
- The Macy’s Jewelry sale is chock-ful of savings. And with jewelry in every price range, you are sure to steal her heart on Valentine’s Day.
- Want something else? The Valentine’s Day Gift Giving Guide can guide you. Pick your price range, find your gift, share your love, Macy’s style!
While at Macy’s, why not also purchase a $2 Red Dress Pin and support the American Heart Association? Now that’s a heart-healthy deal!
Want to learn more about Mr. Rebates? Read Save More With Mr. Rebates.
So what are you giving this Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the Comments Section below.