Got kids? Love to dress them in all those adorable outfits, but just don’t have the budget? Would you love to redo their room in the latest fashion, but wow – have you seen the prices on quality kids’ bedding these days? Expecting a precious bundle and need to decorate a very special nursery? Then check out Totsy.
What’s Totsy? Totsy is a members-only flash sale website offering awesome deals on “all things for kids” – and mommies too! Find top quality items and designer brands for moms, dads, moms-to-be, babies and kids ages 0-8 for as much as 85% off retail.
So go on, dress your kids like the rock stars they are! Best part – you won’t spend an astronomical amount doing it. But act quickly – Totsy items are gone in a flash!
What can you purchase at Totsy? Prenatal products, baby necessities, travel accessories, bedding and bath, DVDs and educational materials. And of course, lots of great kids’ clothes and toys! Just about “anything baby, kid and parent-to-be” can be found at Totsy. Here’s a sampling of items Totsy is currently selling:
Can anyone join Totsy? Yes. Totsy is a members-only shopping site but it’s pretty easy to get “invited” in. And membership is free! Want an invite? Either ask me in the Comments section below and I will send you one, or request a membership directly from Totsy. No long waiting lines!
OK, I’m in. What do I need to know to shop at Totsy? As soon as you receive the Totsy e-mail confirming your membership, you are ready to shop. Just go on in and look around, find what you like. You are only a few clicks away from scoring a big deal for your little ones. Or perhaps something special just for you! Key information you will want to know about purchasing at Totsy:
- Totsy does not ship outside the U.S.
- Totsy sends a daily e-mail detailing what the next flash sale will be.
- Most sales begin at 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time, and last 48-72 hours.
- Totsy sometimes offers “one-hour-special” sales – these sales will be identified by e-mail and on the website.
- A count-down clock beneath an item lets you know how much time is left for that sale.
- Great price? Don’t go crazy! Totsy wants to share their awesome deals with everyone, so limits items to no more than nine per sales event.
See something you like? Act fast. Why? Remember, Totsy is a flash sale – in a flash, the item is gone! The other reason you may want to act fast – these prices are just that good! Many items do sell out before their sales time has come to an end.
Got an item in your shopping cart? Don’t procrastinate too long. Totsy wants everyone to have the opportunity to purchase, so after fifteen minutes, that item is released back into inventory. Still want it? Then you will need to go back out and “re-add” it into your cart.
A few more tidbits of Totsy information: Be certain you want that Totsy item before you click the “Buy” button. Here’s why:
- All sales are final. Once you click “Place Order”, no turning back.
- No returns or exchanges. These are flash sales – Totsy doesn’t keep unsold inventory.
- Exception – Damaged or defective items can be returned.
Share the Deal! Invite your family and friends to join Totsy. They get the benefits of great kids’ and parents-to-be stuff, you get $15 Totsy money after their first purchase.
Why else might you consider shopping with Totsy? Read on!
- Girl Power! Rest assured with Totsy that you are purchasing items parents want for themselves and their kids. Why? Just take a look at the “Mom Staff” running the show! Who better than other parents to identify deals on stuff kids and parents want?
- Go Green! You gotta love Totsy’s “earth friendly” attitude! Not only are they the first private sales company to be 100% green, they plant one tree in the Amazonian highlands of Peru in honor of your child when you make your first purchase. As Totsy says, “Who says shopping can’t save the world!”
Parting comments – Totsy is a flash sale site. Inventory is only available for a short time, then it is gone. Be absolutely certain you want the item you are purchasing. There are no returns, unless the product is defective. Also, be prepared for the possibility of longer than “usual” shipping times. Totsy does not process orders until that sales event is over, and it can take as long as 10-15 days before the order leaves the Totsy warehouse. Factor in transit time, and it can take 2-3 weeks to receive your Totsy item. So if you need your item in less time, Totsy may not be the answer.
Totsy – Where Savvy Moms Shop! Are you a Totsy shopper?
Let us know your thoughts about Totsy in the Comments section below. Already saving with Totsy? Let us know about that too!