Hosting or attending a Super Bowl Party this weekend? Here’s four “must haves” to super-size your Super Bowl Sunday.
1. TV Mania: What’s a Super Bowl without a super TV? Entertain the masses in style this Sunday with these deals on large screen TVs. But time is short so if you want to upgrade before the big day, get out there now! You can get a 50″ Plasma screen TV for less that $600. But wait: did you hear that? They’re saying: “go bigger, we need more screen.” How does a 55″ TV for under $1000 sound? Now that’s super-sized! To help you in your quest for the ideal TV, here’s top TV deals at several major brick and mortar retailers:
- Best Buy: Kick off a great deal with Best Buy. Order your TV online now and pick it up at your local store after work. Maximize your savings with a Best Buy Rewardzone card where you receive a $5 rewards for every 250 purchase points. Save even more on an in-store purchase by printing or loading onto your smart phone this in-store only offer: Best Buy Gift Card Offer.
- Sears: Save time and money at Sears.com. Search online first for TV’s that are “Available in Store.” Then buy your TV online utilizing the “Store Pickup” option and pick up your new TV tonight. Use Coupon Code Sears5Off50 for $5 off a $50 purchase or use SuperSavings for $10 off $75 (this expires today). You get the best of both worlds with these time and money saving options!
- Target: Got a Target REDCard? Make sure you use it to pick out your new TV and get an immediate 5% cash back. Then pile on the savings with this Target 10% off TV coupon and get even more off a Target TV purchase!
- Walmart: TV sales here too! Simplify your day and shop online first. Look for “Free Store Pickup Today” in the right hand side of the TV details to take advantage of both online shopping and local pick up.
2. Feeding the Fans: Serve your guests a Team Rivalry Food Fest! Make it even more fun and have your friends bring their own “team spirited” food creations. To get you started, here’s several fun “team favorite” food ideas to fill up your fans!
- Pats vs. Giants Super Bowl Sunday recipes: For the Pats fans in the crowd, how about Maine lobster and crab nachos with corn tortillas. Keep those Giants fans coming back for more with these Steakhouse baked potato skins.
- Cook up team spirit with Coupon Cabin’s 6 Super Bowl Party Recipes. These Giant dishes will be sure to crush any appetite: Almost Eli’s Cheesecake, Victor Cruze Booze and Mario ManningHam and Cheese Sliders. These Patriotic dishes might just steal the game: Jerod Mayo-less Potato Salad, Vince Wilpork Chop Casserole and Tom Bradyfingers.
- Your guests won’t cry foul with Food.com’s Super Bowl Teams menu planners: New England Patriot’s SuperBowl 2012 Menu Planner and New York Giant’s SuperBowl 2012 Menu Planner. Go Patriots Meatballs takes on Frankie’s Meatballs.
- Need something healthy for the dieters of the crowd? Try out these team spirited healthy eats from DietsInReview.com.
3. Get your Party On! Big Screen TV: Check. Menu: Check. Serving dishes, plates, bowls, drink cups: NOT check! Need kitchen and party gadgets to entertain the masses? No need to punt! Just head on over to one of these brick and mortar retailers and go the extra yard with these deals:
- Macy’s Kitchen Sale: So many items to choose from! Get many of your game day kitchen gadgets right now with Macy’s Home Sale.
- Party City: Party on with Party City’s 50% off patterned table ware sale! Stock up on all things “Super Bowl” from serving bowls to cutlery, banners and balloons. Super charge the Team Rivalry Food Fest with Giants and Patriots specific decorations. But before you “party hard” at Party City, print out the Party City in-store coupon for even greater savings!
4. Show your Team Colors: Check out Amazon’s NFL Fans Shop. Order by tonight for pre-game delivery and celebrate your “Team Style”. And if you are an Amazon Prime member, your delivery will be free!
Just not into the Super Bowl? Yes, there really are some of us who just … gasp … don’t want to watch the game. Except maybe the commercials and half time show! So what are you to do? Go shopping of course! The malls with be empty Sunday afternoon. So drive on over and check out what deals are happening at your local mall. Or perhaps a day at the spa is in order. But more on that later … this one’s all about Game Day!
So what are your plans for Super Bowl Sunday? Will you be watching with friends? Cooking up a storm? Or shopping? Let us know in the Comments Section below.