Yikes! So many photos from 2011 to print! There’s Easter at Aunt Esther’s house, Thanksgiving with the family in Topeka, and Christmas in Cancun. Don’t forget your son’s first basketball game and the school play, or your daugher’s dance recital and slumber party. Then there’s the photos you took on last summer’s vacation to Yellowstone National Park. Wow! That’s a lot of photos!
Don’t go all camera shy now! With today’s online digital photo printing services, photo printing is as simple as 1-2-3, and Shutterfly is one of the best!
What”s Shutterfly? No, it’s not a new breed of pesky flies! Shutterfly is an online digital photo service powerhouse. So where should you start your digital journey? Start with becoming a member of the Shutterfly family. You can’t lose … it’s free!
Free Membership Benefits: What does a Shutterfly membership get you? First, just for signing up, you will receive (50) 4×6 prints for free. Then sign up for a Share page (more details below) and you will receive another (30) 4×6 prints for free. In less than 5 minutes, you now have (80) free 4×6 prints. Additional features of a Shutterfly membership include:
- Quick and easy photo and video uploading with Express Loader.
- Lifetime, secure online photo storage.
- Photo editing tools; get rid of those devilish red-eyes!
- Add custom photo borders and personalized back-of-print messages.
- Easy online photo sharing features.
- Organize photos and create custom photo albums.
- Create a wide variety of custom photo gifts. Personalize books, photos, calendars, custom holiday cards, and more.
Membership does have its rewards!
Shutterfly Special Offers: What Shutterfly does best is enable you to print photos without breaking the bank! Current coupon offers include:
- PRINT30: Save up to 30% off prints. The more you order, the more you save! 25-49 prints save 10%; 50-74 prints save 20%; print 75 or more photos and maximize your savings at 30% off the print price.
- Save 25% on all photo books. No code required.
- Save 20% on select photo gifts, collage posters, desktop plaques, and select stationary gifts. Again, no code required.
Shutterfly frequently adds new coupon offers so be sure to check the Shutterfly Special Offers page or an online coupon websites such as Retail Me Not or Coupon Cabin before you order. You might just snap up a free shipping deal too!
Don’t forget to click through Mr. Rebates before you order for an additional 5% cash back.
A few words on these favorite Shutterfly services:
Online Photo Share Service: Share your fantastic family fun with everyone! Shutterfly’s free share service makes it easy to share memories with family and friends. They can even print their own photos from your share page. Sign up now and receive (30) additional free 4×6 prints.
Online Photo Book Creations: Shutterfly’s photo book service is easy to use, allowing you to quickly create memories. You can be as creative as you want utilizing the “Custom Path” option. Or, let Shutterfly do most the work for you with the “Simple Path” option. Either way, you are sure to love the end results. The best part: you can share these books using the Online Photo Share Service!
And right now with Shutterfly’s 25% off sale on all photo books, you can preserve those memories and have enough left over to print a photo book of your kids for Grandma’s birthday!
Print Options: You’ve put the finishing touches on your photos and are ready to print. You have two options with Shutterfly:
- Pick Up In Store: Need photos in a hurry? Have a Target, Walgreens or CVS store nearby? Then choose your local store when you are checking out and in a few short hours, your prints are ready for pick up.
- Home Delivery: Got time? The best way to maximize your savings is to plan ahead for the home delivery option. Most coupon codes are not usable when using the Pick Up In Store option.
Print Paper: Shutterfly prints its photos on high quality Fuji Crystal Archives paper. Not all print services use higher quality paper, so if paper quality is important, then rest assured that Shutterfly uses a premium paper.
A few final words on pricing and how to maximize your per/print price deal: It can be a bit tricky. Should you buy a prepaid print plan? Or should you only print when there are coupon codes such as PRINT30? Well, that depends! How many photo are you printing? And do you have a free shipping coupon? Do you have a “members-only” special coupon to use? Here’s a snapshot of current pricing to help you determine the “best fit” for your print needs:
Basic Pricing: A 4×6 print price starts at $0.15/print. However, when using a coupon code such as PRINT30, you can bring that price down to $0.10. Not bad!
But if you plan to print a lot of photos, then you might want to consider a prepaid print plan, dropping your per photo price to as low as $0.09.
One of the more efficient and cost effective ways to maximize your savings with Shutterfly is to “stockpile” your photos until the ideal coupon combination is available. Shutterfly does allow coupon combining.
Have Friends? Invite them to a Shutterfly memberships and receive (15) more free 4×6 prints for each friend who signs up and makes a purchase. Don’t have a membership? Ask me in the Comments Section below and I will send you a personal invite! Help me get (15) free photos!
Do you have memories to print? Where do you print your photos? Let us know in the Comments Section below.