Ok, so you procrastinated until the last minute for that special Valentine’s Day gift. No worries! You aren’t alone. It seems that many of us do the same.
What to do about it now? You’ve got work, school, kids’s activities, and a plethora of other things to do today. When are you going to find the time to pick up something? Have no fear, we’re here to rescue your gift giving dilemna.
How? Check out these very last minute ideas to make it a sweet day:
1. Express your love with Rattlebox.com: Don’t just say your love: express it in your own unique style with a whimsical or goofy video e-card from Rattlebox. Rattlebox provides 1000’s of free, unique and fun video card choices, or be creative and produce your own!
2. Feed your love with Restaurant.com: No reservations for the big night? That’s ok. Gift your loved one with a Restaurant.com gift card and let them pick the day to celebrate your love. Use coupon code “SWEETIE” and spend only $2 for a $25 gift card. That is a fantastic deal! Hurry: this coupon code expires on Valentine’s Day. But wait: buy through Mr. Rebates and receive a giant 30% cash back. Now that’s a sweet deal of a meal!
3. Wrap up your love with Giftly.com: Need a gift for a far-away sweetheart? Send them a Giftly gift card. Does your sweetheart have a cell phone? Have Giftly “deliver” your gift right to their phone with a special text message and a link to your Giftly gift. Surprise your sweetie when you can’t be there yourself.
4. Send your love in a Hallmark e-Card: Don’t have time to get to your local Hallmark store? Show how much you care with a Hallmark Valentine’s Day e-card. A great last minute option to “heart” your loved one.
5. Be Hip with love notes from Hipster e-Card: Let Hipster help you say your special Valentine’s Day message. Their “out of the box” card styles may be just the ticket to showcase your quirkiness!
6. Be Stellar with Groupon’s Star Naming Gift Set: Give an “out of this world” gift with the Name-A-Star offer and let them know they are your special twinkling star. A real rocket ship even launches the name and dedication message into Earth’s orbit to mark the celestial occasion. Buy your Groupon gift through Mr. Rebates and receive 8% cash back. How cool is that!
7. Sweeten your love with chocolate: Your special sweet tooth gotta have chocolate? Then give a chocolate of the month club membership and they will be sweet on you each time a new box arrives. Here’s two chocolate-yummy choices to consider:
- Godiva’s Chocolate of the Month club has several options to choose from. Purchase through Mr.Rebates for an additional 6% cash back rebate.
- Or try Vermont-based Lake Champlain Chocolates. These all-natural, yummy chocolates are sure to please the most finicky chocoloholic!
Bonus idea! Are you an Amazon Prime member? Don’t forget that you can still pick out a gift today and have it delivered by tomorrow. You will need to choose “Next Day” shipment at a small shipping fee, but hey, your loved one’s worth it! Check out these ideas at Amazon Valentine’s Day Gifts.
Show your sweetie how sweet it is this Valentine’s Day!
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the Comments section below.