Do you shop at Target? Then you need a Target REDcard!
What is a Target REDcard? It is a rewards and benefits card designed to help you save even more whenever you shop at Target.
What are the benefits of a Target REDcard?
- 5% back on every Target purchase, every day, whether in-store or online.
- Free shipping for online purchases. No minimum purchase required, no membership fee necessary.
A Target REDcard has these additional features:
- Take Charge of Education: Support your local K-12 eligible school. Register a school in the REDcard Take Charge of Education program and Target will donate up to 1% of each REDcard purchase to that school.
- Target Pharmacy Rewards: Use your REDcard to fill five prescriptions and you will earn a 5% off Target shopping day. This is in addition to the 5% back you already get with any REDcard purchase. You choose the day and cash in on some great savings!
Wow! Saving more at Target is so easy when you use a REDcard!
Target REDcards are available in three formats:
- Target Debit Card: Linked to your checking account for hassle free shopping, a REDcard debit card also lets you take out up to $40 cash when shopping in the store. Debit cards cannot be used on mobile Target.com sites, though.
- Target Credit Card: A Target-only credit card.
- Target Visa Credit Card: Good anywhere Visa is accepted.
How can you get your own REDcard?
Follow this link, Target REDcard, and start yourself down the road to greater savings on all your Target purchases!
So are you ready to “go RED” with a Target REDcard?