Are you crazy-loco for a crazy priced deal in your neighborhood? But how do you find those local deals at loco-prices? Try AmazonLocal!
What is AmazonLocal? It is a website dedicated to bringing its’ members deeply discounted products and services from local businesses, national chains, and online merchants. Sign up now and save as much as 75% off a wide variety of deals in your area. Yep, that’s a crazy-loco deal worth checking out!
What kinds of crazy-priced deals can you find at AmazonLocal? Look around your neighborhood. Just about any of these businesses has the potential to be an AmazonLocal Deal. You might find deals on restaurants, spas, events, products, and everything in between. Keep checking back as the deals are ever-changing. Here’s a sample of today’s crazy-priced deals from around the country:
- Philadelphia, PA: A Chiropractic Package or Personal Training Session, from $59. That’s 71% off the $295 retail value.
- Milwaukee, WI: Nine Holes of Golf with Cart Rental, for $10. That’s 50% off the $20 retail value.
- Denver, CO: Two Months of Unlimited Fitness Classes for $20. That’s 50% off the $40 retail value.
- Scottsdale, AZ: Three or Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments for $49. That’s 78% off the retail value of $225.
- Seattle, WA: Mix and Match Scanning of up to 400 Photos, Negatives or Slides for $49. That’s 50% off the $99 retail value.
Can anyone buy an AmazonLocal deal? AmazonLocal is a members’ only local deals website, but great news: It’s FREE! So, yes, anyone can buy these deals so long as they become an AmazonLocal member. How? It’s easy. Just follow these steps and you’re on the way to your very own loco-priced local deals:
Step One: Become an AmazonLocal member in one of two ways:
- Existing Amazon.com account holders: Sign in through your Amazon account, same name, same password.
- New to Amazon? Simply open an Amazon account. All you need is an e-mail address and a password to get started.
All signed in? Time to set up your AmazonLocal account.
Step Two: Let AmazonLocal know the cities for which you want to receive deals. You can do this by entering either a city or a zip code. AmazonLocal then lets you know what your choices are. Choose your city and add it to your AmazonLocal subscription.
Shazaam! You’re in! That’s all it takes to have you ready to cash in on your very own local deals. AmazonLocal does all the work from here, sending you e-mail deal notifications for your selected areas. All you need to do now is sit back and wait for the deals to come your way.
And, you can sign up for as many deal cities as you want. Going on vacation near an AmazonLocal city? Sign up to access that city’s deals too. Simply remove the city from your subscription when the trip is over.
How do you buy an AmazonLocal Deal? You’ve finally found the first local deal just right for you. What are you waiting for? Buy it! And here’s a few tips to help you out:
- Check the “Time Left To Purchase” display, found under the “Buy” button. Each deal is a limited time only offer. You can’t wait forever to buy the deal.
- Check it out before you buy. Time permitting, (see above), do a little research to ensure this is the deal for you. Be in the know before you buy – it’s just a hassle if you change your mind after you purchase a deal.
- Decision made. Click on the “Buy” button, review your order, and complete your transaction.
- The deal arrives. AmazonLocal e-mails you a link to your purchased deal voucher as soon as the order is processed.
You’ve now just scored your very own crazy-priced local deal.
A few more tips on buying an AmazonLocal Deal:
- Read “The Detail” first: Each deal comes with a detailed offer description as well as who is offering the deal. Know your deal before you buy to ensure you know exactly what you are getting.
- Read “What You Need to Know” second: Each deal also comes with specific terms, including scheduling requirements, locations where it can be used and expiration dates. Save yourself any headaches and know a deal’s limitations before you buy.
- Oh no! There’s no “Buy” button! So sorry. This deal is either sold out or no longer available.
- Oops! You changed your mind after purchase. It happens. You might still be able to cancel your order, but you will need to contact AmazonLocal either by phone or e-mail to do this.
- Not your deal today. There may be prior deals still available. Look at the bottom of the screen for more deal options for your selected city.
How to use an AmazonLocal Voucher: The voucher is how you will access your deal. Once you make a purchase, AmazonLocal e-mails you the link to your specific deal’s voucher. Don’t lose it! But if you do, that’s ok. Go into your AmazonLocal account and click on “Your Vouchers” to find a list of your purchased vouchers.
Once you are ready to use your voucher, print it and take it with you to the service provider. Or, you can access the voucher through a smartphone, Kindle with Special Offers (more on this below), or other mobile device.
Most vouchers come with an expiration date so be aware of this when you purchase as well as when you want to use it.
Boo! My Location isn’t listed at AmazonLocal. Don’t see your city? Don’t give up hope! AmazonLocal continues to add more locations across the U.S. How can you find out when AmazonLocal has added your location? You can subscribe now to local e-mails for your area and as soon as AmazonLocal adds that area, they will begin sending you the deals.
Have a Kindle? Great news! Kindle owners can now purchase AmazonLocal deals direct from their Kindles. You will need to subscribe to the Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers, though, to activate this feature. Read more about activating AmazonLocal on a Kindle device at AmazonLocal Help.
Are you now loco for crazy-priced local deals with AmazonLocal? Have you purchased and used an AmazonLocal Deal? Let us know in the Comments section below.