It’s Oscar weekend! Be Red Carpet ready with these Red Carpet worthy deals:
1. Bling It On! Bling is big. And to help you maximize your bling-sized deals, check out these bling-tastic offers:
- Play the role of a starlet with Gilt.com’s selection of bling and baubles. Purchase through Mr. Rebates for an extra 4% cash back.
- These Karen Walker Sunglasses are bling-awesome!
- Dazzle your friends with a piece of Tom Binns & Anton Heunis Jewelry.
- Feel like a diva in one of these Transitional Scarves.
- Unique and unusual more your style? Then look no further than Etsy’s talented craftspeople; get your glam on with a Handmade Silk Scarf or bling it with Unique Jewelry. Or perhaps both!
- Complete your glam look with Macy’s Jewelry Sale. The deal is on with an extra 15% off this weekend. Use promo code STYLE for online purchases. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 3% cash back.
2. Red Carpet Dress, Yes! The rumor is a-buzz that color will be “the thing” on the 2012 Oscar Red Carpet. So why not add Red Carpet color to your Spring line-up with one of these dressy deals:
- Gilt.com’s Little Bright Dress: What better way to add color than with a little bright dress from Gilt? Best of all: not at a Red Carpet price!
- AnnTaylor: Be Red Carpet spectacular with the AnnTaylor BOGO sale this weekend. Buy one, get one 50% off. Use promo code SPRINGBOGO for online purchases. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 3% cash back.
- Lands’ End Family & Friends Event: Dress the whole family at 25% off all regular priced items through February 28th. Use promo code FAMILY and pin 1510 for online purchases. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 3% cash back.
- Kohl’s President’s Day Sale: Everyone wins an Oscar here! Get an additional 15% off already low prices February 24-26th. Print the YesPass for in-store purchases; use promo code LEAPYR15 for online purchases. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Add another 5% cash back – this week only – with Mr. Rebates.
3. Pump Your Style! What look is complete without a fab pair of shoes? And what better way to get that shoe than with a fab shoe sale! Here’s three shoe sales that will have you kicking up your heels in style:
- 6pm.com: You are sure to find a Red-Carpet-red-hot deal whether you shop their End of Season clearance sale, or their regular sale items. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 5% cash back.
- Famous Footwear: Do a happy dance with 15% off your entire purchase. Use promo code 15SPORT for online purchases; print the coupon for in-stores. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 10% cash back.
- Macy’s Shoe Sale: Fulfill your heelish pleasure this weekend with an extra 15% off . Use promo code STYLE for online purchases. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 3% cash back.
4. Movie Night! Make your own movie memories with an evening worthy of the stars. And at these prices, give the whole family the Red Carpet treatment!
- Start with dinner thanks to a great Restaurant.com deal! Use promo code MEMORIES and pay only $2 for select $25 restaurant deals. Mr. Rebates adds an extra 25% cash back. Now that’s one Red-Hot Deal!
- End with the big screen. Pre-buy your movie tickets at MovieTickets.com to ensure a front row view of your favorite stars; use promo code Mgoodsa21 for 20% off your tickets.
5. Are you the “Hostess with the Mostest?” Then Party On! Create Oscar fun of your own and have your friends “compete” for “Oscars.” This can be a fun, inexpensive way to be the “hostess with the mostest” on Oscar night. You can either pick up inexpensive “Oscar” prizes at a local discount store or make your own. And to help you get planning, here’s two party ideas that are sure to keep your guests entertained:
- Game on! Challenge your guests to make their own Oscar winner picks. Use the fun MyPicks form to create your own ballot or the pre-made Oscar 2012 Ballot; distribute it as your guests arrive and have each one complete their own ballot. At the end of the evening, award an “Oscar” to the most accurate Red Carpet savvy guest!
- And the Oscar goes to: Create your own list of Oscar categories, complete with space to nominate a guest for each “best of” category. Throughout the evening, announce award winners, complete with an “Oscar.” Here’s a few ideas to start your own Oscar Awards program:
- Best Dressed – Best Strut – Best Bling: Have a “cat-walk” just like the Red-Carpet! Then award an Oscar to the “Best” in each category.
- Best Predictions: Pick five top categories and take a quick poll right before the winner is announced. Treat the winner(s) with an Oscar.
- Best “Acceptance” Speech: Have everyone offer up their best Oscar Acceptance speech.
- Best Dessert: Ask everyone to bring a special dessert and have a taste-testing “pre-Oscar” event. Will it be “death by chocolate” or “sunshine salad” for this year’s best tasty treat?
Learn more about Mr. Rebates at: Save More With Mr. Rebates!
Learn more about Gilt.com at: Is Gilt Your Guilty Shopping Pleasure?
Learn more about Restaurant.com at: Let Restaurant.com Get Dinner Tonight!
Are you an Oscar fan? Do you watch the Academy Awards show? Do you have plans for Oscar night? Or do you plan to simply snap up some of these great deals? Let us know in the Comments section below.