Spring is here! And so is the Easter Bunny. He’s hopping to business, gathering goodies for Easter baskets everywhere. And to help you fill your baskets with goodies, this Easter Bunny’s helper is sharing five ideas to help you hop to it.
1. Easter Baskets: It all starts here, doesn’t it! Why not surprise everyone with a beautiful new Easter basket from one of the many crafters at Etsy? Just check out the many different styles and sizes, sure to please even the finickiest Easter Bunny.
2. How Sweet It Is! Got the basket. Now let’s fill it. And what Easter basket is complete without chocolate? Here’s three deals to sweeten any basket:
- Lindt Chocolate Special: Spend $10, get $20 of Lindt chocolates. How? Buy a $10 voucher through either Eversave.com or Google Offers. Then hop on over to Lindt Chocolates and pick out some sweet stuff. Use code SPRING12 for free shipping on $75 or more. New Eversave accounts can save another $1 with a new member credit. This sweet offer expires March 24th, and is valid for use March 24th to December 31st. Shop through Mr. Rebates for another 5% cash back.
- Godiva Chocolates: Yum will be the word when they see Godiva Chocolates in their baskets. Use coupon code ACCESS11 for 15% off online orders. Use code BLOOM for free shipping on $60 or more, and code RABBIT for $5 shipping on $25-$59. Are you a Godiva Rewards Club member? Then take advantage of this in-store offer for a free cookie cutter and recipe with $25 purchase. Not a Rewards member? Sign up for a free membership and be on board for all the sweet specials. Shop through Mr. Rebates for another 4% cash back.
- Your local Target Store: Check out the Target Printable Coupons for specials on Easter candy, including $1 off Godiva Easter bunnies, Starbursts, and Cadbury’s. Use your Target REDCard for another 5% off your purchase.
3. Get Out and Play: Spring showers bring May flowers, so get everyone outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. What better way to get them out than to add a few outdoor items to their Easter baskets? So go on, get outside with these fun outdoor items!
- Channel the Inner Artist with Crayola Sidewalk Chalk and Paint: Crayola has a large selection of great outdoor creative fun sets, and right now, get 20% off any online order at Crayola.com with coupon code, CRAYOLA20. Good through March 31st. Shop through Mr. Rebates for another 6% cash back.
- Target Family Fun: Get everyone moving with Nerf products, basketballs, and bikes from Target. Peddle away with Target’s Bike sale this week. And with a Target Coupon, save another $5 off Nerf Vortex Disk Blaster and Our Generation 4-wheel drive vehicles. Ok, so maybe these items won’t fit into the Easter basket! Target also has three Crayola outdoor items on sale this week. Use your Target REDCard for another 5% off your purchase.
4. Spring a New Look: Dress the kids in a smart new outfit on Easter. Attend Sunday services, then watch them race around at the local Easter Egg Hunt looking dapper in their new duds. Why buy now? Because retailers are starting to bring in their Summer lines. Translation – they need to unload the Spring inventory. So why not add a new outfit to everyone’s Easter basket? And to help you find that Spring outfit, here are two favorite kids’ clothes sales to take advantage of this weekend:
- Gymboree: The Fill-A-Bag 30% off everything sale is still going on at Gymboree. Also earn Gymbucks for every $50 you spend. Your youngsters will be just so hopping cute with a new Easter outfit from here.
- The Children’s Place: A whole lot of sale going on here! Now through Sunday, save as much as 25% off your entire purchase, both in-stores and online. Online shoppers use these coupon codes: N7G2012 for 25% off $50 or more, P7G2012 for 20% off $40, or Q7G2012 for 15% off any purchase. Shopping in a store near you? Print this In-Store Coupon for the same savings. Shop through Mr. Rebates for another 3% cash back.
5. Give a Gift Card! Just not sure what to put into that Easter basket? How about a gift card. Got older kids who love music, reading? Gift an iTunes or Amazon gift card. Younger kids? Perhaps a Target, 5-Below or Dollar Store gift card. Gift cards can be a simple, inexpensive way to add a sweet little something to any gift basket. Not sure where to begin? Here are three major resources to help get you going:
- Amazon Gift Cards makes it easy to create a gift card that fits your personality.
- Walgreens carries a wide selection both in-store as well as on-line.
- Giftly.com is another great source for online gift cards.
Want to know more about Mr. Rebates? Read Save More With Mr. Rebates.
Want to know more about the Target RedCard? Read Save More With a Target REDCard.
Now that you have ideas, are you ready to go shopping for your Easter baskets? What will you be filling yours with? Let us know in the Comments section below.
Happy Hoppy Easter!
Crayola product images from Crayola.com
Children images from Gymboree.com
Buy More image from The Children’s Place