Do you shop Black Friday deals every Thanksgiving? What if every day, not just Thanksgiving, could be Black Friday? It can be – if you get the inside scoop from dealnews.com. Their slogan says it all – Where every day is Black Friday!
That’s right! Every day can be a Black Friday shopping experience with dealnews! Find the best deals available on the hottest items on the Internet each and every day. The dealnews staff scours the Internet 24/7 to find the best 200+ deals just waiting for you to snatch up. How do they find these deals? By searching over 2000 retailers, and more than 10,000 deals. They sort through the deals – so you don’t have to.
A dealnews deal is the kind of deal you would find during the official November Black Friday. Best of all, the dealnews staff verifies that each and every deal is not only valid, but also the lowest priced, best deal around, and from reputable retailers. So go on and shop with a dealnews deal – you can rest assured you have found the best deal at that time!
What dealnews isn’t.
dealnews is not a retailer, discount seller, or other type of seller in any means. It is an information provider, a “reporter of the best deals” out there. They provide you with the deals, where they are, and links to use them. The rest is up to you to complete the purchase with the merchant offering that particular deal. Nor do they handle rebates. They do, of course, provide information on available rebates, but again, it’s between you and the merchant or manufacturer to claim that rebate.
More low down details on the low price deals found at dealnews.
- Create custom alerts that will notify you about deals you want to know about. Use keywords or categories to identify those deals most important to you, and dealnews will send you an alert whenever deals matching your alert criteria are posted.
- Never miss a deal – sign up for the dealnews Select Newsletter and receive a daily selection of the best deals dealnews has to offer. Be notified of top picks by dealnews editors as well as those deals deemed “hottest” by readers like you.
- Hotness ranking? Really? Yep – dealnews ranks particularly popular deals as “hot” so you know its a good deal when you see it. Deals that attract the most interest will, of course, be ranked the hottest.
- Editor’s Choice? What’s that? These are deals identified by dealnews editors as the best of the best. To attain this ranking, a deal must be approved “Choice” be at least 2/3rds of the dealnews editorial staff. In other words, an Editor’s Choice item is something dealnews staffers have already bought! So snap to it! Snap up that deal too!
- How do you know if a new deal has been posted since your last visit? Just look for the flag! New-found deals posted since you last perused the dealnews site are identified with a flag next to the deal. The dealsnews staff spends day and night hunting and sniffing out the best online deals and therefore new deals might just pop up after your morning dealnews review.
So as you can see, like you and me, the dealnews people also love getting great deals on great stuff – and they love to share with us. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Need dealnews on the go?
dealnews has you covered with dealnews apps for both iPhone/iPad and Android devices. They make it easy to find deals whenever you want – and where ever you are. Browse from over 100 deals a day from over 2000 retailers. The apps also let you set up alerts on your favorite items so you never have to miss a deal again. Check out this video to see how the dealnews apps can benefit you.
dealnews also has this handy Black Friday app. Yeah, I know – the real Black Friday isn’t for another four months, but since I’m writing about dealnews, I would be remiss to not also mention their Black Friday app. Don’t worry – I’ll remind you about it again in November if you don’t download it now.
dealnews Gets Social:
Follow dealnews on Facebook where dealnews posts it’s most up-to-date deals. Just check in to your Facebook account, hop on over to dealnews and Like them to get deals posted right to your Facebook page.
Prefer Twitter or an RSS feed? Check out dealnews’ selection of RSS and Twitter feed options and subscribe to the ones that best fit your deal-hunting needs – or subscribe to them all! Be on top of the latest deal news before everyone else.
Have more questions about dealnews? Perhaps this handy dealnews FAQ will have all the answers you need.
Are you ready for Black Friday – every day? Do you already subscribe to dealnews.com? Let me know your thoughts and comments below.
All images and video from the dealnews.com website.