Where will you be shopping today? What will you be shopping for?
Many great deals began yesterday, but many more just started today! Check out some of my favorite new additions to the Cyber Monday deals I posted in yesterday’s blog, Time for Cyber Monday … Today:
Electronics on your list? Get them while they’re on Cyber special!
- Amazon Lightning and Gold Box Deals might be your go-to site. This morning I have purchased $90 headphones for $20, a $50 surge protector for $20 on the Lightning Deals. Remember: these deals are limited time offerings, usually an hour, so keep checking back through-out the day. Need an awesome Kitchen Appliance for that gourmet chef on your list? Check out Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day: a $500 top of the line KitchenAid Pro Stand Mixer for $$260.
- Newegg.com just might have that special electronics item on an awesome Cyber Monday special.
- Dell.com may be the ticket to upgrading your computer with a sweet Cyber Monday price.
- Radio Shack’s Cyber Monday deals can help fill up your Christmas stockings!
- Olympus.com has some nice Cyber Monday camera pricing if you are in the market to upgrade your camera.
Clothing Deals wanted? Need a new outfit for a holiday party? Bet you can find something today at a rock bottom price!
- Kohl’s: Who can’t find something at Kohl’s? And today, an additional 20% off and free shipping!
- EddieBauer has 40% and free shipping today. Nice clothes, great prices.
- Lands’End‘s sitewide deal is 30% off, free shipping. Some great deals on down winter jackets for the whole family.
- Eastern Mountain Sports has so many items on sale they even state: “Almost Everything On Sale!” With up to 50% off, check out their Cyber Deals for that outdoorsy person.
- Famous Footwear Cyber Monday deal: Buy one, get one half off + an additional 20% off + free shipping! And if you are Rewards member, $5 Famous Footwear Bucks for every $50 spent. I think I need some new shoes!
- Backcountry.com is one of my favorite “go-to” online clothing sites for brand names such as Patagonia, North Face, Merrill, Keen and others geared towards outdoor activities. You might just find that new ski outfit here today, and at a great price.
- ShoeBuy.com is another favorite of mine. Check out it’s Cyber special: 25% off sitewide, and free shipping!
- AnnTaylor and AnnTaylorLoft just upped their Cyber Deal to 50% off everything sitewide. Wow.
Rover and Fluffy in the house? Need “something special” for an awesome pet? Search and you will find!
- Petco.com has a “cyber savings spectacular” sale today only: 25% off sitewide and free shipping for all orders of $49 or more.
- dogids.com‘s Cyber Monday Deals includes 30% -50% off some of its most popular items. Both my pets sport dogid’s stylish collars and ID tags.
Here’s a few other Cyber Monday deals I like:
- Bath & Body Works:Their cyber special is 25% off online orders today.
- Macy’s, a department for everything, and everything seems to be on sale here today! Macy’s could be your “one-stop-shopping” site for so many items!
- Tosy-r-Us: I’m sure you can find a toy at a great price today.
Need help sorting through all those Cyber Monday deals? Consider an online resource to help locate your deal. I particularly like shop.org’s Cyber Monday website. It is well organized, easy to use, and can really help you locate your specific deal. CyberMonday.com can help you streamline where you want to shop today.
Happy Cyber Monday! What deals did you find today? How much did you save by shopping Cyber Monday?