Are you looking for a great deal to a new restaurant? Would you love a day at a spa, but you don’t want to pay “spa-pricing? What about Aunt Flo in Florida? Need to send her “something special” for the Holidays?
You might just find what you are looking for at Groupon.
What is Groupon? Groupon is a “deal of the day” website that provides its members the opportunity to purchase discounted gift certificates to a wide variety of local, national and worldwide businesses. Through Groupon, you can find daily deals on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in as many as 45 different countries. Bet you can find that “something special” on Groupon, and at a great price! What’s not to love about that?
How does Groupon save you money? Because with Groupon, you can purchase items you want at a discounted price! Today’s deal might be a gift certificate worth $20 at a local ice cream store that you buy for $10. Tomorrow the deal might be half off a Swedish massage at a local spa. Next week, you might pay $25 for a gift certificate worth $50 at that new restaurant downtown. Groupon brings you the deal, saving you money, and time too.
Why would you consider joining Groupon? Because you can’t lose! There is no fee to join Groupon’s deal of the day e-mailer. Let Groupon help you decide where to go next weekend. Simply follow their daily posts for your local area, and open your eyes to a wide variety of savings available only to Groupon members. Be sure to also check out each category of available deals:
- Featured Deal: Lists today’s Daily Deal specific for your local area.
- All Deals: From Local to Getaway to Grouponicus to Goods deals, all in a one-page easy to find format.
- Getaway Travel Specials: Find great priced travel options ranging from a weekend in the city to a 10-day safari in Africa.
- Goods: Lists Groupon’s latest online deals for specialty items in electronics, home goods, and more, all at a sweet price.
What kinds of gift certificates and special deals can you purchase through Groupon? Groupon’s deals and offers are current, not last year’s left-overs. Here is a sample of Groupon offers right now:
- For $18, get four fitness classes (up to a $60 value) at a local fitness club.
- For $49, get $100 worth of fresh lobster, seafood, steaks, and more at GetMaineLobster.com.
- For $179, get one night at the Bentley Hotel in New York City: $106 off the standard rate of $285.
- For $385, a three-night stay for two at a beach front resort in Costa Rica, with $250 dining credit. Street value: $787
- For $19, get a $50 iLuv webcam.
How else can you use Groupon? There are so many ways you can use Groupon. Here are several exampls of how you can further expand your Groupon experience:
- Planning a trip to Anchorage? Then check out the Anchorage daily deals. You might find a great deal on an activity you plan to do on your trip.
- Need to buy a friend a gift, but just don’t know what to get her? Send her a Groupon gift card and let her pick her own special gift!
- Remember Aunt Flo in Florida? Surprise her with a Groupon gift certificate to a restaurant in her hometown.
- Looking for vacation ideas? Be sure to follow Groupon’s travel deals.
Groupon helps make gift-giving easy. By using Groupon’s broad range of locations and offerings, you can find gifts for nearly everyone on your list. And gift-giving with Groupon can save you the hassles and expenses of gift-wrapping and shipping.
What is “Grouponicus?” Grouponicus is Groupon’s annual wintertime celebration, bringing you even more special deals perfect for holiday gift giving. Let Grouponicus help you score great holiday gifts at great prices. Or perhaps something special for yourself! Sign up for Groupinicus e-mails to receive Groupincus deals several times a week. But don’t delay: Grouponicus is only around until the end of the year.
Do you follow Twitter? Then consider following Grouponicus at @groupothebird to keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest Grouponicus deals. Right now, GroupoTheBird is giving away $100 Groupon bucks every day as he tweets about his favorite holiday lore and Gouponicus deals.
Refer-A-Friend Program: Want a quick way to earn $10 in Groupon Bucks? Invite your friends and family to join Groupon, and when they make their first Groupon purchase, you get $10 in Groupon Bucks deposited into your account. There is no limit so you can invite as many friends and family you want. Want an invite? Let me know in the comments section below and I will send you a Groupon invite. Help me earn $10, then begin inviting your friends and family to earn your $10 Groupon Bucks.
Have an iPhone or Android phone? Then consider the Groupon App. You can purchase, manage and redeem your Groupon deals right from your mobile device. The app is a great way to keep on top of your Groupon offerings anywhere, anytime. Link to Groupon Mobile App
What if you don’t use the gift certificate before it expires? No problem. Many retailers might still honor it at full value if you ask. But even if they don’t honor the full value, they should honor the amount you paid for it.
So what’s your favorite Groupon deal? And if you are not yet a Groupon “groupie”, don’t forget to ask me for an invitation to Groupon so you can begin saving more too!